If you are looking for a game that is jam packed with action and a low house edge, then Baccarat should be your first choice. Baccarat is simple and fairly straight forward; it does not require you to spend hours learning complicated strategies.
The objective of Baccarat is for players to get a hand as close to 9 as possible. In this casino game players have the option to bet on themselves or the banker to win. Those who are uncertain about Baccarat can play in free play mode. Golden Riviera Casino offers this option to help players find their feet before playing on the big stage.
- All cards are worth their face value with the exception of Aces and picture cards. Aces are worth 1 and picture cards (Jack, King, and Queen) are worth 0 (ZERO).
- Only single digits are possible in Baccarat, hence the objective is to get a hand total as close to possible to 9.
- If your hand total is in double digits for example 16, you must remove the tens place to get your hand value. For example; if your hand total is 16, remove the tens digit, which will leave you with a total hand value of 6.
- If the dealer or player is dealt a hand total of 8 or 9, the one with a higher hand will win. If the hand totals are equal, tie bets win.
- The centre of the table is where the hands are dealt. The first hand dealt is for the player and the second is for the dealer.
Baccarat is fairly simple and straight forward. It will always keep you waiting anxiously. Bring out your A-game and enjoy the great payouts available from Golden Riviera Casino.