Premier Blackjack Online Casino Game
Premier Blackjack is an online casino blackjack game that has been developed by global industry leaders, MicrogamingTM. Premier Blackjack is said to provide players with ample opportunity to earn some impressive cold hard cash rewards.
Premier Online Blackjack presents players with the real-life thrill of playing blackjack, but from the comfort of one’s own home. The visuals and sound effects are astonishing and will make you feel as though you are playing in your favourite land-based casino.
Rules of Premier Blackjack
- The aim of the player is to beat the Dealer without exceeding a hand total of 21.
- If the dealer busts, the player will win as long as their hand total does not exceed 21.
- The dealer may peep to see if they have Blackjack if they have an Ace or 10-value card showing.
- Players may play the optional insurance side bet if they think the dealer has blackjack.
- Players can only bet on a single hand at a time.
- Doubling Down is allowed.
- Players will be required to place their wagers before the cards are dealt.
- Played with 2 regular decks of 52 cards.
Premier Blackjack Variants
There are a number of different online premier blackjack variants which can be enjoyed while visiting Australia’s Golden Riviera Casino online casino.
Premier Blackjack Hi Lo Gold
- The dealer must stand on all 17s.
- Players can qualify for Bonus Payouts when they take a Bonus Bet.
- Side Bets are based on the first two cards that are dealt.
- Winning Side Bets are Hi (hand total value is higher than 13, pays out 1:1), Lo (hand total value is less than 13, pays out 1:1) and 13 (hand total equals 13, pay out 10:1).
- If the Side bet is placed, the game continues until the end of the hand.
- Side Bet can only be placed after original bets.
- Natural Blackjack hand pays out with 3:2.
- Double Down’s are permitted only once per hand.
Premier Blackjack High Streak Gold
- Option to place High Streak Side Bets. These bets are key to qualify to win on extra bonuses.
- Pay outs increase as players win more hands.
- For example; the second win pays out 1:1, third win pays out 2:1, fourth win pays out 5:1 and the fifth win will pay out with 10:1.
- Players can draw up to nine additional cards to have 11 cards in total.
- After drawing 11 cards, the total doesn’t exceed 21, then the hand will automatically Stand.
- Splits are permitted.
- After Doubling Down players are dealt one more card before being obliged to Stand.
Premier Blackjack Multi-Hand
- Insurance bets are permitted and pays out 2:1 if the Dealer has Blackjack.
- If the dealer does not have blackjack, players will lose the Insurance Bet.
- Up to two hands per game can be played.
- Players can draw a total of 11 cards, without going bust.
- Splits are permitted on any two same-denomination cards, but you may not split cards that are the same numerical value. For example, a Q-Q can be split, but not a K-J.
- Aces may only be Split once.
- If players are then dealt a ten-value card to a split Ace, the hand value will count as 21.
- After the additional card has been dealt with a Double Down, players will be obliged to stand.
- A Double Down will require a double bet, but pays out 4 times more.
Premier Blackjack Multi-Hand Bonus
- Players can bet on up to five hands simultaneously.
- Optional Bonus Bet available. This bet permits players to qualify for extra rewards in the game.
- The Bonus bet is based on the first two cards dealt.
- If players are dealt a Jack and Ace of Spades, a payout worth 50:1 will be made. While, a Jack with an Ace of any other suit will pay out 25:1. If the first two cards are suited, a 5:2 payout will be made.
- Players can Split up to three times per hand.
- Aces may only be Split once.
- If players Split Aces, players will be obliged to stand after the additional cards have been dealt.
Enjoy the Thrills of Premier Blackjack at Golden Riviera Casino
Premier Blackjack is an exciting online casino blackjack game that can be enjoyed by all players. This game offers a fantastic gaming experience with some impressive rewards.