The World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 will be held again at the W Hotel Barcelona. Now in its 9th year, the event will run on the 6th of July till the 8th.
The WGSE is the single event in the entire world which hosts the industry’s most influential CEOs from the offline and online community come together annually to exchange ideas and talk about their plans in an open forum.
The summit will host over 280 participants; out of this number, 82% of the members hold executive level positions. The World Gaming Executive Summit caters to CEOs such as Mitch Garber from Ceasers Interactive Entertainment, Mor Welzer from Playtech, Richard Glyn from Ladbrokes and Jim Ryan from Bwln.Party to name a few.
In terms of global reach, hierarchy and reputation, the World Gaming Executive Summit is the most elite and significant forum the gaming industry. This also includes those affiliated to the event.
Upon registration, attendees will have VIP access to the following:
- Pre-conference networking drinks reception on the beach
- Full 2 days of CEO Summit presentations, panels and roundtables
- The CEO gala dinner hosted on the shores of Barcelona
- Networking pool party hosted by Safecharge and Playtech
- Exclusive Eclipse after party on the 26th floor nightclub at the W Hotel
- A spot at the closing champagne drinks reception
For more details on the WGSE 2015, visit their website: http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/wges/index.stm.