Microgaming™ has gone ahead and added extra spark to the already brilliant game of European Blackjack. With European Blackjack Redeal Gold, you can now redeal your cards up to five times per game if you so desire. Not only can you redeal your hand, but the Dealer’s hand or any card that was dealt last. Powered by MicrogamingTM, the game flaunts beautiful graphics and animations. The whole look is just explosive, coupled with a fast, smooth gameplay and a greater winning potential.
European Blackjack Redeal Gold: Rules
European Blackjack Redeal Gold follows many classical blackjack rules. However, there are a few added twists that sets this blackjack variant aside from the rest. In order to score a ‘Blackjack’, which is the whole objective of this game, is to have a hand that values closer to 21 than the Dealer’s hand, without exceeding 21.
- You get dealt 2 cards facing up and one facing down.
- The Dealer gets dealt 1 card face up.
- Both you and the Dealer must stand at 17.
- You may Redeal to receive another card, or Redeal all of them if are unhappy with your entire hand.
- You can also choose to have the Dealer Redeal their cards as well.
- You may double down or Split your hand.
- Peeks are not allowed, and there’s no insurance on Dealer’s Ace.
- Hole Card and Surrender options are also not available.
- Following a Split and Redeal, an Ace and a 10 add up to 21, not Blackjack.
- Redeal is not allowed when you have 21 or more, a Blackjack on the initial 2 cards, and after splitting.
- Redeal can be done up to a maximum of 5 times per game.
Play European Blackjack Redeal Gold
Try European Blackjack Redeal Gold and you can win some incredible real money rewards. Sign up today to receive awesome welcome bonuses as well as daily, weekly, and monthly promotions