A good blackjack game with 3 good side bets? Hi Lo 13 Blackjack is an excellent online blackjack variation available at CA top online casinos, with an added twist thanks to the side bets. The goal with this casino game is to see if your hand will total more than 13, less than 13 or exactly 13 as each result offers its own fixed payout. This means that you can easily earn a good profit and walk away with cool earnings, hence the name Hi Lo 13.
The Ace counts as one for the Hi-Lo total, the only cards that count and side wagers are broken down below:
- A card total above 13 (Hi) pays out 1:1
- A card total below 13 (Lo) pays out 1:1
- A two-card total of 13 exactly pays out 10:1
Hi Lo 13 Blackjack: How to Play
Players can place a chip on one or all of the side bets simultaneously. The trick here is to keep track of your entire wagering. Here are some basic rules for you to use:
- When your initial pair totals, 9, 10 or 11, doubling down will then be available for the player.
- Splits can occur, but only with similar cards. Aces are also allowed at more than one card after each split.
- Remember that you can only split once per hand.
- The Dealer will propose insurance when they show an Ace. Insurance bets can be useful; however, if betting is done correctly, it really won’t be necessary. The Dealer must at all-time stand on all 17s.
- Hi Lo 13 Blackjack is played with two standard decks of cards.
Play Hi Lo 13 Blackjack
Hi Lo 13 Blackjack is an exciting online blackjack game offered by the best casinos online. The side bet adds an extra element of drama thus breaking the usual pace and expectancy that comes with playing online blackjack. Enjoy a cool welcome bonus when you sign up with top gambling sites!