Premier Roulette is a captivating online casino game that takes inspiration from the traditional European version of roulette. Premiere Roulette is suggested to be a much more attractive version of the classic game. Despite being developed by MicrogamingTM, the visuals may not be the flashiest, however, they are still pretty attractive.
Premier Roulette Rules
- The game is played with a single zero as it uses the European Roulette table.
- Players are required to first place their bets, then select the spin button.
- Winning bets will be paid before the next round begins.
- Players are able to change the Roulette table, should they wish to.
- Players can choose the speed at which they want to play the game.
Premier Roulette Bets
Roulette presents players with a number of different betting options. Bets are fairly simple to grasp. However, for any first time player, these seem a little overwhelming knowing what bets to place.
- Straight- This is a wager on a single e number.
- Split- A wager on two different numbers, by placing the chip on the line between to the 2 numbers.
- Three Line- A wager on a single row that contains three numbers.
- Corner Bets- a Wager placed on four numbers by placing the chip on the intersection of the four numbers.
- Six Line- This is a wager covering 6 numbers.
- Column Bets- This is a wager covering 12 numbers in a single column.
- Dozen- This is a wager placed on a group of 12 consecutive numbers.
- Red/Black- This is a wager placed that the ball will land on a red or black number.
- Even/Odd- This is a wager placed that the ball will land on an Even or Odd number.
- High/ Low- This is a wager placed on either numbers 1-18 or 19-36.
These bets are referred to wagers that are made on a group of numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel, as opposed to the roulette table. These bets are referred to as the racetrack.
- Numbers and Neighbours- This is a wager that is placed on a single number. However, it also includes the two numbers found on either side for a total of five numbers. These bets can be wagered on by players placing a chip on the centre number.
- Jeu Zero- This is a wager placed on a series of seven numbers (0, 3, 12, 15, 26, 32, and 35). These bets are wagered on by players placing a chip on the zero.
- Tiers- This is a wager placed on the numbers in the area labelled “Tiers”. These bets are comprised up of 12 numbers.
- Orphelins- This is a wager placed on 8 numbers. These numbers surround the Orphelins label.
- Voisins- This is a wager placed on 17 numbers which surround the Voisins Du Zero label.
Special bets do not fall into a category and are rather unique.
- Red and Black Splits- This is a wager on the occurrence of two similar colours joining on the table. These bets for example include; 9, 12 (red) and 8,11 (black).
- Finale Plein- This is a wager placed on a single number and every other number which ends with that number. For example; wagering on 3. Then this would include 13, 23, and 33.
- Finale Cheval- This is a wager placed on two numbers as well as any other pair of numbers which ends with the same digits. For example; wagering 3 and 6. Then this would include 13/16, 23, and 26/36.
- Final Cheval/ Plain- This is a wager placed on two numbers as well as any other pair of numbers which ends with the same digits. For example; wagering 3 and 6. Then this would include 13/16, 23, and 26/36. However, if the second pair do not join, then straight bets are placed on the numbers involved.
Premier Roulette: How to Play
- Players firstly have to select their chip size and place their bets in the relevant position on the roulette table.
- For more complex betting, players can look at the racetrack on the left side of the table.
- The racetrack includes betting options like the Voisins Du Zero which allows players to wager on 16 numbers.
- Once wagers have been placed, players can press the spin button.
- The roulette wheel will start spinning.
- Wait in anticipation to see where the ball falls.
- All winning bets will be paid out before the next round starts.
Premiere Roulette Diamond Edition
- Premiere Roulette Diamond Edition takes inspiration from the traditional French variation of the game. however, there are some additional exciting features available.
- Special features include; Layout Editing function. This allows players to change the table layout and create different atmospheres which they enjoy.
- Layouts can also be saved.
- There is an AutoPlay button, which allows players to set the amounts of rounds to automatically play and set the bet amounts for the game to play on your behalf.
- The maximum autoplay rounds is up to one hundred times.
- Best bets to place: Odds, Evens, Dozens or Colours with Straight Bets (pay out 35:1) right through to Even Money Bets which pays out at 1:1.
- Wagering ranges from a mere 1.00 up to a steady 200.00. Start playing this thrilling game and enjoy every moment of anticipation as you wait for the rewards to wheel themselves your way.
Play Premiers Roulette
Premier Roulette is an exciting online casino game which can be enjoyed from a PC or mobile device.