Cyberstud Poker is a variant of poker with a few added twists. One of the most noticeable is that the game is played between the player and the house.
Developed with Microgaming, global leaders in gaming software developments. This means players can expect graphics, animations and sound effects that were developed with cutting edge technology, and provide one flawless and entertaining slot game.
How to Play
Cyberstud Poker is a 5 card poker game played with one standard 52 card deck. There are no wild cards to be found and as mentioned players are playing against the dealer.
- The game is played with an Ante which is on the table until the player calls or folds.
- Player is dealt 5 card and the dealer is dealt 5 cards with one facing down.
- Fold or Raise bets. Folding will forfeit all your bets. Raise doubles the ante.
- Dealer must qualify by holding Ace and King.
- If the dealer does not qualify, players will win even money on ante and raise will push.
- If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, the dealer wins ante and raise.
- If the dealer qualifies and loses to the player, ante pays even money and the raise is paid according to the pay table.
- If the round is a tie, both ante and raise is a push.
Golden Riviera Casino offers you some great playing tips in order to help you find your feet with this exciting poker variant.
- Players should fold if your hand holds less than Ace-King.
- Players should raise if you hold a pair or higher.
- Players should raise if your hand has an Ace-King and if one of your other cards matches the dealers.
- Players should raise, if you hold Ace-King and of the three remaining cards, one card is Jack or Better, one card is 8 or better, and one card is 3 or better. Players should note the they cannot average the value of the cards; the card needs to meet the value on their own.
Play Cyberstud Poker
Cyberstud Poker offers a unique twist to poker as well as great rewards. This exciting game play combines strategy with skill in order for you to be able to bank massive payouts.